Monday, June 17, 2013

Nate, Laura & Lily

Thanks to Nate and Laura for giving me the opportunity to take some pictures of their family.  It was really fun to find some creative places to shoot.  They are a very photogenic family.



When she was comfortably in the arms of mom and dad, Lily was all smiles, but when it was just her and me, she wasn't so sure.  Oh well, she looks cute no matter what!






 It's all muscle!!!  She was so cute with her little hands and feet while trying to avoid her first contact with grass.

This is a crop of the previous pictures.  I think this one is my favorite.  Even without Lily's smile, the atmosphere of the whole picture is beautiful.

Her beautiful blue eyes will just melt you!  I definitely think that kids see the world through very special eyes.




No comments:

Post a Comment